Sunday 1 April 2012

SUBHANALLAH! THATS LIKE A TRUE MUSLIM!
MUST READ PLEASE
Hashim Amla does not wear a Castle logo (A
beer company) on his cricket shirt. He did not
pocket a cent from his match fee beacuse of
that. Amla said, "Promoting beer & liquor is
against the teachings of Islam." and so he
became the first player to be the exception.
Later he was granted permission by South
African Breweries and Cricket South Africa not
to wear the Castle logos on his clothing.
ALLAHU AKBAR!
Small Part of INTERVIEW WITH HASHIM AMLA
--------------------------------------------------------
You religion is clearly important to you but
just how much?
The importance of my religion has increased
as I have got older. I couldn’t put a time frame
on it but I have found that following the
Islamic way of life has a lot of beauty to it.
Although I was born into a Muslim family I
wasn’t always practicing. The more I have
understood the differences in the various
faiths I have adopted as much of Islam as
possible. I’m certainly no saint but the
discipline of the Islamic way of life has helped
my cricket without a doubt. I don’t drink and I
pray five times a day, which gives stability to
my daily routine.

----
+ http://ping.fm/rT8u5

No comments:

Post a Comment