Wednesday 18 April 2012

+ full see post http://goo.gl/MXBom

10 golden quotes
1.Don’t praise me because I’m on deen but pray for me because I have faults which you haven’t seen”.
2.Imaam ibn Al-Jawzee was once asked: "Is it better for me to make Tasbeeh (praise Allah) or to make Istighfaar (seek forgiveness)?" He replied: "The dirty robe is more in need of soap than perfume."
3.A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns HOME to find it.#family
4."Don't be sad if Allah separates you from something or someone you love. If only we knew what His plans were for us, our hearts would melt with the warmth of His love."
5.Allah is sufficient for us and and [He is] the Best Al Wakeel!
Al Wakeel is The One Who has the responsibility to dispose the affairs of the creation in accordance with His Knowledge, perfect Power and all-encompassin g Wisdom.
6.The best of friends will tell you: 'Always Remember Allah, before time runs out!' The worst of friends will tell you: 'Have fun, enjoy life. We still got plenty of time!'
7.If you can do something, do it today.. because no one knows what's tomorrow bring, and maybe tomorrow you won't be able to do so...
8.Remove your bad deeds before adding good. You can't talk about giving a patient medicine before you stop the bleeding.
9.I can't brag about my love for Allah (swt) because I fail Him daily, but I can brag about His love for me because it never fails..
10.It is estimated that there are now over 7 billion people in the world. Out of them Allah has chosen you to be blessed with Islam. Haveyou thanked Allah? Say "Alhamdulillah" .

----
+ http://goo.gl/YtkQV
+ http://goo.gl/MXBom

No comments:

Post a Comment