Saturday 7 April 2012

+ full see post http://goo.gl/MXBom

"66 "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again."
67 Say: "That is a Message Supreme (above all),-
68 "From which ye do turn away!
69 "No knowledge have I of the Chiefs on high, when they discuss (matters) among themselves.
70 'Only this has been revealed to me: that I am to give warning plainly and publicly."
71 Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
72 "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
73 So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:
74 Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.
75 ((Allah)) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"
76 (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."
77 ((Allah)) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.
78 "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."
79 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
80 ((Allah)) said: "Respite then is granted thee-
81 "Till the Day of the Time Appointed."
82 (Iblis) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-
83 "Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."
84 ((Allah)) said: "Then it is just and fitting- and I say what is just and fitting-
85 "That I will certainly fill Hell with thee and those that follow thee,- every one."
86 Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender.
87 "This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds.
88 "And ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while." 38:66-88

----
+ http://goo.gl/YtkQV
+ http://goo.gl/MXBom

No comments:

Post a Comment