Thursday 12 April 2012

+ full see post http://goo.gl/MXBom

I want my FUTURE HUSBAND to recite it for me
Insha'ALLAH.... .....!!!!!!!!!!
Oh precious one, my wife, my love.........
Te Creator granted you to me.........
You are in my heart..........
for you, I would sacrifice all that I have, all I am..........
Patient you are,
In a labour of love,
Bringing light to a home once dark..........
And God is my witness that I am happy with
you...........
A promise to god that i will be faithful....... ..
A promise to God that I will be sincere........ .
A promise to God before all our loved ones.........
A promise to God before our families....... ...
For today is the day we wed..........
Be my friend,
Be all that you want to be...........
Share with me your dreams and all that you suffer
and feel...........
When your tears flow like a spring from the depth
of your heart, let my soul dry them away.........
Let my being protect you always......... .
A promise to God that i will be faithful....... ..
A promise to God that i will be sincere........ .
A promise to God before all our loved ones........
A promise to God before our families....... ...
For today is the day we wed..........
Everyday, I long for you more and more...........
My companion, your beauty fills my eyes..........
Glorified is the one who fashioned you..........
And granted me your precious presence....... ..
Even if a day shall come when dark clouds fill the
sky and no hope can be found in the distant
horizon........ ....
The light in your eyes will bring me back to life........
A promise to God that I will be faithful....... ...
A promise to God that I will be sincere........ .
A promise to God before all our loved ones.........
A promise to God before our families....... ....
For today is the day we wed......

----
+ http://goo.gl/YtkQV
+ http://goo.gl/MXBom

No comments:

Post a Comment