Sunday 1 April 2012

She asked her :« why don’t you have a
boyfriend ?!! »
She replied with confidence : « you tell me :
why would I have a bf ?!
I guess you have no answer for my question,
but I have answers for yours :
First, I am a believer, I can’t do what displease
my Creator, HE ordered me not to to take a bf
so I should obey HIM.
Allah says in Qur’an: “nor those who take
[secret] lovers. "(surat Al-Nisa-25)
Second, I am a daughter of a man who raised
me to be a chaste woman, I am a sister of a
man who isproud of my purity, so I don’t
want todisappoint them, and most of all I
don’t want to disappoint a third man who is
my future husband and the father of my
children in shaa Allah, because I am
preserving myself to him only
My mom raised me to be a righteous woman
so that I deserve a righteous man she never
raised me to be a toy in any boy’s hand, but
she raised me to complete the Deen of a
pious man.
Also, I am not an easy girl who wouldbe
impressed with sweet love words,but I am a
proud Muslimah who is just like a pearl in its
shell no one can touch it but a brave man
who would value it and cherish its beauty...
Dear Muslimahs...Kno w your worth! and Be
that One In Million who love to have the love
of Their Lord than the love of a boyfriend!!!

----
+ http://ping.fm/XhPIc

No comments:

Post a Comment