Sunday 13 May 2012

♥ A word "MOTHER" that means the world to
me ♥ •
======================
Every Day is Mothers day in ISLAM
======================
My MOTHER bore me in her, for months
together, protected me from harm, just to see
my charm, she made me sleep and stealthily
walked out like a thief. She fulfilled my every
desire,she is the one whom i admire
My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better
pray that will come out of the carpet." ...
• My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you
get to be my age, you'll understand."
• My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB
WELL DONE. "If you're going to fight each
other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
• My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying,
and I'll give you something to cry about."
• My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
• My mother taught me about ENVY. "There
are millions of less fortunate children in this
world who don't have wonderful parents like
you do."
• My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN
ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll
never grow up."
• My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One
day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out
just like you!"
"M" - is for million things she gave me,
"O" - is for the way she never grows old,
"T" - is for the tears she shed tosave me,
"H" - is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" - if for her eyes, with love -light shining,
"R" - means right, and right she'll always be

No comments:

Post a Comment