Tuesday 15 May 2012

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The
Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) said: “Whosoever shows
enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be
at war with him. My servant draws not near
to Me with anything more loved by Me than
the religious duties I have enjoined upon him,
and My servant continues to draw near to Me
with supererogatory works so that I shall love
him. When I love him I am his hearing with
which he hears, his seeing with which he
sees, his hand with which he strikes and his
foot with which he walks. Were he to ask
[something] of Me, I would surely give it to
him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I
would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate
about anything as much as I hesitate about
[seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he
hates death and I hate hurting him.” Narrated
by al-Bukhaari, 6502.

No comments:

Post a Comment