Sunday 6 May 2012

TO SOMEONE
I have no idea who you are and where you
could be by this time. How I wish I could meet
you right away so I do not have to waste my
time meeting the wrong person. I’ve been
praying to God that one day, we will meet and
everything will turn out fine.
Before that even happens, I want us both to
be a better Muslim. I promise that I’ll try my
best to be a better Muslimah who loves her
Creator with all of her heart and misses the
Messenger though she never met him. I
promise you that I will learn how to be a
good mother to our future kids for I know
that raising up the generations of good
Muslims is not an easy task. I promise you
that Quran will be my most-read book besides
my medical books. I promise you that I’ll try to
make sure that my praying time will be 5times
a day and definitely not less than that
(InshaAllah) because I’m dying to see my
future children obediently performing their
solat in any sorts of conditions without a
grumpy face. I promise you that being a
faithful and loyal wife has always been my
dream. And I really hope you’re willing to do
the same thing too because Quran has said it
all: “Women impure are for men impure, and
men impure for women impure and women
of purity are for men of purity, and men of
purity are for women of purity: these are not
affected by what people say: for them there is
forgiveness, and a provision
honourable.”24:26.
But for now, let me walk on my own path, the
path that I’ve chosen, while you on the other
hand, my dear, walk along yours. With Allah’s
will, one day, somewhere, both of these paths
will end up in a junction. And with Allah’s will
too, our dream of creating a perfect Muslim
family - harmonious and beautiful - will be
possible. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment