Sunday 13 May 2012

Dua For Examz
DUA BEFORE STUDYING
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii
wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii.
O Allah! Make useful for me what you taught
me and teach me knowledge that will be
useful to me.
Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa
hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.
O Allah! I ask you for the understanding of
the prophets and the memory of the
messengers, and those nearest to you.
Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika
wa qalbi bi khashyatika.
O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your
remembrance, and my heart with
consciousness of You.
Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta
hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel.
(O Allah!) You do whatever you wish, and you
are my Availer and Protector and the best of
aid.
DUA AFTER STUDYING
Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu
wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati
elayhi. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa
anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel.
O Allah! I entrust you with what I have read
and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back
to

No comments:

Post a Comment