Friday 30 March 2012

Not full see below post click www.facebook.com/islamworld or. www.muslimwep.blogspot.com .

The Benefit of Ayatul Kursi...
It is reported in Sahih al-Bukhari, on the
authority of Abu Hurairah (ra) who said:
"Allah's Messenger (pbuh) deputized me to
keep Sadaqa (al-Fitr) of Ramadan.
A comer came and started taking handfuls of
the foodstuff (of the Sadaqa) (stealthily). I
took hold of him and said, "By Allah, I will take
you to Allah's Mesenger." He said, "I am needy
and have many dependents, and I am in great
need."
I released him, and in the morning Allah's
Messenger (pbuh) asked me, "What did your
prisoner do yesterday?" I said, "0 Allah's
Messenger! He complained of being needy
and of having many dependents, and so I felt
pity for him and let him go." Allah's Messenger
(pbuh) said, "Indeed, he told you a lie and he
will come again."
I believed that he would come again as Allah's
Messenger (pbuh) had told me; so, I waited
for him watchfully. When he (returned, and)
began stealing handfuls of food, I caught hold
of him again and said, "I will definitely take
you to Allah's Messenger." He said, "Leave me,
for I am very needy and have many
dependents. I promise I will not come back
again." Again I felt pity for him and let him go.
In the morning Allah's Messenger (pbuh)
asked me, "What did your prisoner do?" I
replied, "0 Allah's Messenger! He complained
of his great need and of having many
dependents, so I took pity on him and set him
free." Allah's Messenger said, "Verily, he told
you a lie and he will return."
I waited for him attentively for the third time,
and when he (came and) started stealing
handfuls of the food, I caught hold of him and
said, "I will surely take you to Allah's
Messenger, as it is the third time you
promised not to return, yet you have broken
your promise and come." He said, "(Forgive
me and) I will teach you some words with
which Allah will benefit you." I asked, "What
are they?" He replied, "Whenever you go to
bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi '
Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-l-Hayy-ul Qayyum...'
until the end of the verse. (If you do so), Allah
will appoint a guard for you who will stay
with you, and no Satan would come near you
until morning." And so again I released him.
In the morning, Allah's Messenger(pbuh)
asked, "What did your prisoner do
yesterday?" I replied, "He claimed that he
would teach me some words by which Allah
would benefit me, so I let him go." Allah's
Messenger (pbuh) asked, "What are they?" I
replied, "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to
bed, recite Ayat-alKursi
from the beginning to the end. He further
said to me, '(If you do so), Allah will appoint a
guard for you who will stay with you, and no
(Satan) would come near you till
morning.' (Abu Hurairah or another sub-
narrator) added that they (the Companions)
were very keen to do good deeds. The
Prophet (pbuh) said, "He spoke the truth,
although he is a liar. Do you know who you
were speaking to these last three nights, 0
Abu Hurairah?" Abu Hurairah said, "No." He
said, "It was Satan."
the man (thief is satan) who came and stole
the food and Abu Hurraira (ra) was deceived
satan ( the deceiver) may Allah curse him
always.
In short satan and his helpers ( jinns) can
come in different shapes and forms to
deceive the children of Adam (pbuh).)
Sahih al-Bukhari (2311), al-Bayhaqi's "Dala'i!
an-Nubuwwah" (7/107108),an-Nasa'i"s "Amal
al-Yawm wal-Laylah" (964-965) and
"AlKubrah"
(l0795).

----
+ www.facebook.com/islamworld share this
link in you wall / group / page
+ add me on your facebook pages admin
+ follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/ownislam2
+ visit www.muslimwep.blogspot.com
----

No comments:

Post a Comment