Thursday 29 March 2012

Not full see below post click www.muslimwep.blogspot.com or www.fb.com/islamworld
Hadith 2797, Kitab al-Jihad, Sahih al-Bukhari
Abu al-Yaman from al-Zuhri from Sa'id ibn al-
Musayyab narrated from Abu Hurayrah: The
Prophet said: "By Him [God] in Whose Hands
my soul is: Were it not for some men amongst
the Believers [Muslims] who dislike to be left
behind me and whom I cannot provide with
means of conveyance, I would certainly never
remain behind any Sariyah [battalion, military
unit] going out for jihad [struggle, in this case
armed struggle] in the Path of God [as
ordained by God in the Qur'an]. By Him in
Whose hands my soul is: I would love to be
martyred [fighting] in the path of God and
then come back to life and be martyred again,
and then come back to life and be martyred
again."

----
+ www.facebook.com/islamworld share this
link in you wall / group / page
+ add me on your facebook pages admin
+ follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/ownislam2
+ visit www.muslimwep.blogspot.com
----

No comments:

Post a Comment