Wednesday 4 July 2012

Serve your mother for PARADISE is under her
feet !!
Mu’aawiyah ibn Jaahimiah al-Sulami (may
Allaah be pleased with him) said: I came to
the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings
of Allaah be upon him) and said:
" O Messenger of Allaah,I want to go for jihad
with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allaah
and the Hereafter."
He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still
alive?”
I said, Yes.
He said, “Go back and honour her.”
Then I approached him from the other side
and said: O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go
for jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face
of Allaah and the Hereafter.
He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still
alive?”
I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honour her.”
Then I approached him from in front and
said, O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go for
jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face of
Allaah and the Hereafter.
He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still
alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and
honour her (lit. stay by her feet), for there is
Paradise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment